The WOLFCcard is UAA's photo identification card for faculty, staff, and students. A WOLFcard is not required, however see Perks for some of the advantages of having a WOLFcard.
What you need to get a WOLFCard:
- UA ID number and current job assignment -Very Important
- Valid photo ID (driver's license, state ID, passport, etc.)
- Completed WOLFCard application
Where to get your WOLFcard:
- University Center Office, Suite 109. MTRF 9 - 5 and W 10 - 5.
- Consortium Library Circulation Desk
Benefits of a WOLFcard:
- Allows use of the campus facilities and access to campus events and services
- Is a free pass for the Anchorage Muni Bus and Valley Mover
- Can be used as a debit card (WOLFbucks) at various UAA locations
More info at (907)786-4695 or the WOLFcard web page