|Graduate Certificate or Master Degree|
- Baccalaureate degree from regionally accredited college or university in the United States or a foreign equivalent which indicates student's ability to pursue graduate work. In general, applicants must have a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 (B average on a 4.00 scale) or meet the GPA requirements of the specific graduate program to which they are applying.
Note: Specific graduate certificates will require a master degree from a regionally accredited college or university. Check degree qualifications regarding specific graduate certificates.
||Required Admission Documents |
- Graduate admission application and $75. fee
- Official transcripts reflecting completion of all baccalaureate or master degrees as well as any transcripts with graduate credit
- All requested transcripts and test scores must be official and remain in an envelope sealed by the issuing institution. Students do not need to request transcripts from any University of Alaska Campus.
- A statement of equivalency from an international credentials evaluation service recognized by UAA and English translations will be needed if transcripts are from outside of the United States or Canada. The evaluation service will require a separate transcript and copy of the English translations.
- Official graduate test scores such as the Graduate Record Exam (GRE) or Millers Analogy Test (MAT) may be required by specific programs.
|Apply for Admission |
||Use the Graduate (Bachelors Required) application type.|