Occupational Endorsement Certificates
- Review admission requirements below.
- Click the Apply for Admission link.
- Submit the required documents.
- All final transcripts and test scores must be official and remain in an envelope sealed by the issuing institution. Students do not need to request transcripts from any University of Alaska campus.
- Mail official paper transcripts to UAA Office of Admissions, PO Box 141629, Anchorage AK 99514-1629
- Email official transcripts from secure providers such as AVOW or eScript to email@example.com
- UAA does not accept final transcripts by fax or email attachment
- Not all OEC programs are approved for financial aid, contact Enrollment Services
for more information.
Qualifications (one of the following)
Occupational Endorsement Certificate (1 year or less)
- Graduation from high school (no minimum GPA required); or
- Successful completion of the GED test; or
- Meet one of the options in the catalog under admission for Non-High School Graduates
Required Admission Documents
- Application for admission and $40 fee
- A high school transcript showing graduation date or GED scores
Apply for Admission
Use the Occupational Endorsements application type