ACT Compass is a computer-adaptive college placement test that lets educators:
Remote Compass: is available to testers who live in Alaska and are not able to physically test at their attending institution in the lower 48 states, or International locations.
How can I sign up for the test?
1. First contact the school or University you will be attending.
2. Have the school register you to take the Compass at our institution using our zip code: 99503
3. You will receive a confirmation email from the school informing you where and when to take the test.
4. Next come into the Advising and Testing Center on the test date with a current High School or Government Issued Identification (ID).
5. Please note: A Current ID is required in order to test (there are no exceptions).
What is the cost of the test?
The cost to take the test $35.00 and payment is required prior to testing. You may pay online or in person at the University Center Cashier's Office. The Cashier if open Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm and Wednesday's 10:00 am - 5:00 pm.
How Do I Prepare?
The Compass test is very important. For information and practice please review the COMPASS SAMPLE Test. You may also review test taking tips: http://www.act.org/compass/student/tips.html. Your search engine is also another source for Compass reviews.
How Do I Get My Results?
Results are given at the conclusion of the test.