Bachelor of Science in Aviation Technology - Aviation Management
This is a four-year degree requiring 122 credits to complete, including General Education Requirements for baccalaureate degrees and aviation-specific courses. You may download the degree checklist and the recommended course sequence, which will be useful in discussing your academic plans with our adviser.
The BSAT with the Aviation Management emphasis is designed to prepare graduates for management positions in all aspects of the aviation industry. The BSAT prepares students not only with the organizational, human-relations, and managerial skills required in aviation management, but also with the appropriate technical background.
At the completion of this program, students will be able to:
- Demonstrate technical knowledge of aircraft operating limitations and performance.
- Demonstrate knowledge of aviation law and regulations, and of the legal issues affecting the aviation industry.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the issues affecting aviation safety and safety management.
- Demonstrate knowledge of basic business management skills and supervisory techniques.
- Demonstrate a broad knowledge of the aviation industry.
- Demonstrate a broad knowledge of aviation management functions and techniques.