DEADLINE HAS PAST
REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS
United Academics Faculty Development Travel Funds
Application deadline: September 27, 2013
Travel must be completed by June 30, 2014United Academics has made a limited amount of travel funding available for distribution. Funds are awarded through a competitive process and may be used for the following purposes:
FUNDING AVAILABLE ONLY TO MEMBERS OF UNITED ACADEMICS BARGAINING UNIT
- Airfare for the purpose of presenting papers or actively participating in scholarly conferences, workshops, and symposiums;
- Airfare for acquisition of and/or processing of data or samples;
- Registration fees for on-line conferences, workshops, and symposiums.
Available funding totals $23,000.
Should more funds become available, a second round of funding will be announced.
Grants are for up to $1000 per faculty member, contingent on available funds.
While requests from faculty members of all ranks will be considered, priority will be given to:
- junior faculty members without tenure
- members actively participating (e.g., presenting, moderating, or teaching) in higher-profile (e.g., national or international) meetings or conferences;
- if there are more applicants than funds available, first time applicants may be given priority
Please complete the application below. Questions can be directed to Liisa Morrison at email@example.com
Any additional information (including detailed information
about a conference) can be emailed to Liisa Morrison at CAFE at firstname.lastname@example.org