Looking for full-time or part-time employees or interns?
College Central Network, the UAA Online Job Database, works with over 3,000 employers to connect them with UAA students, alumni and community members to provide excellent career opportunities, productive internships, and over 250 current job positions open at any given time.
Step 1. You must register and be approved in order to post jobs and conduct resume searches.1.Visit the Career Service's Online Job Database.
2. Select the Employers icon.
3. Choose the Create Account option. Enter registration info and create an Access ID. All IDs must be unique.
4. Once your employer account is approved, you will receive an email notification confirming your Access ID and informing you of your Password, which is automatically assigned by our office.
Step 2. Use the Career Services's Job Database Employer Recruitment Services1.Go to the Career Service's Job Database and choose the Employers icon.
2. Choose the Sign In option.
3. Enter your Access ID and assigned Password.
4. From your account's homepage, you may:
Please Note: This site has been developed for the benefit of registered UAA students and alumni. As this is not a public job posting site, UAA/CSC reserves the right to approve access only to those individuals or organizations meeting our guidelines.
If you have any questions, please contact the UAA Career Services Center at (907)786-4513 or firstname.lastname@example.org