Looking for full-time or part-time employees or interns? Use Career Service's Job Database!
The UAA Career Services Center Job Database works with over 3,000 employer contacts and many UAA students and alumni and community members to provide excellent career opportunities, productive internships, and over 250 current job positions open at any given time.
We appreciate your interest in employing University of Alaska Anchorage students and alumni. Our recruitment services involve a cooperative effort with College Central Network (CCN). Follow the instructions below to access our FREE online job posting and resume search system.
Step 1. You must register and be approved in order to post jobs and conduct resume searches.1. Go to the Career Service's Job Database.
2. Select the Employers icon. Read the information on the second screen.
3. Choose the link for Register Now. Enter registration info and create an Access ID. If the ID you choose is already in our database, add a letter(s) or number(s) or an underscore. All IDs must be unique.
4. Once your employer account is approved, you will receive an email notification confirming your Access ID and informing you of your Password, which is automatically chosen by our office.
**Note: The Help Page link on the Career Service's Job Database will give you detailed directions and other useful information**
Step 2. Use the Career Services's Job Database Employer Recruitment Services 1.Go to the Career Service's Job Database and choose the Employers icon.
2. Click the link for Log in to your Account.
3. Enter your Access ID and assigned Password.
4. From your account page, you may:
Update or Review Registration Information
Please keep your information up-to-date for the accuracy of our records.
Post a New Job
Once you have posted a job, you can Post, Edit, Repost or Expire Job Postings
Please Note: This site has been developed for the benefit of registered UAA students and alumni. As this is not a public job posting site, UAA/CSC reserves the right to approve access only to those individuals or organizations meeting our guidelines.
If you have any questions, please contact the UAA Career Services Center at 907-786-4513 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Database for Employers