- Brems, C., Boschma-Wynn, R., Dewane, S., Edwards, A., & Robinson, R. V. (2012). Prevention of fetal alcohol spectrum disorders: Educational needs in academia. Journal of Alcohol and Drug Education. Abstract
- Brems, C., Johnson, M. E., Metzger, J. S., & Dewane, S. L. (2012). College students' knowledge about fetal alcohol spectrum disorder. Journal of Population Therapeutics and Clinical Pharmacology. Abstract
- David, E. J. R., Okazaki, S., & Giroux, D. (in press). A set of
guiding principles to advance multicultural psychology and its major
concepts. In F. T. L. Leong, L. Comas-Diaz, G. N. Hall, V. McLoyd, &
J. Trimble (Eds.) Handbook of multicultural psychology (Vol. 1).
Washington, DC: American Psychological Association.
- Dulin, P., Gavala, J., Kostick, M., McDonald, J., & Stephens, C. (2012). Volunteering predicts happiness among older Maori and non-Maori in the New Zealand Health, Work, and Retirement Longitudinal Study. Aging and Mental Health. Abstract
- Dulin, P., Stephens, C. V., Alpass, F., Hill, R., &
Stevenson, B. (2012). The impact of socio-contextual, physical and
life-style variables on measures of physical and psychological
well-being among Maori and non-Maori: The New Zealand Health, Work, and
Retirement Study. Aging and Society. Abstract
- Eldridge, G. E., Robinson, R. V., Corey, S.,Brems, C., & Johnson, M. E. (2012). Ethical challenges in conducting HIV/AIDS research in correctional settings. Journal of Correctional Health Care. Abstract
- Glasgow, R. E., Kurz, D., Dickman, J. M., Osuna, D., Strycker, L., & King, D. K. (2012). Linking internet-based diabetes self-management to primary care: Lessons learned and implications for research translation and practice implementation. Translational Behavioral Medicine. Abstract
- Glasgow, R. E., Kurz, D., King, D., Dickman, J. M.,
Faber, A. J., Halterman, E., Wolley, T., Toobert, D. J., Strycker, L.
A., Estabrooks, P. A., Osuna, D., & Ritzwoller, D. (2012).
Twelve-month outcomes of an internet-based diabetes self-management
support program. Patient Education and Counseling. Abstract
- Gonzalez, V. M., Reynolds, B., & Skewes, M. C. (2012). Role of impulsivity in the relationship between depression and
alcohol problems among emerging adult college drinkers. Experimental and Clinical Psychopharmacology. Abstract
Hanson, B. L., & Ruthig, J. C. (2012). The unique role of sleep quality in older adults' psychological well-being. Journal of Applied Gerontology. Abstract
- Johnson, M. E., Hanson, B. L., Metzger, J. S., Brems, C., & Dewane, S. L. (2012). Changes in sexual activity following substance dependence treatment. Journal of Substance Use. Abstract
- King, D. K., Toobert, D. J., Dickman Portz, J., Strycker, L. A., Doty, A., Martin, C., Boggs, J. M., Faber, A. J., Geno, C. R., & Glasgow, R. E. (2012). What patients want: Relevant health information technology for diabetes self-management. Health and Technology, DOI 10.1007/s12553-012-0022-7. Abstract
Nadal, K. L., Escobar, K. M., Prado, G. T., David, E. J. R.
, & Haynes, K. (2012). Racial microaggressions and the Filipino American experience: Recommendations for counseling and development. Journal of Multicultural Counseling and Development. Abstract
, Morrow, S., and Reel, J. (2012). Winning looks: body image among adolescent female competitive swimmers.
Qualitative Research in Sport, Exercise and Health, 1-17. Abstract
Ruthig, J. C., Holfeld, B., & Hanson, B. L.
(2012). The role of positive thinking in social perceptions of cancer outcomes. Psychology and Health
- Towers, A., Stephens, C. V., Dulin, P. L., Kostick, M. & Noone, J. (2012). Estimating hazardous and binge drinking prevalence in older New Zealanders using AUDIT-C and AUDIT-3 thresholds specific to older adults. Drug and Alcohol Dependence. Abstract
- Woods, T. M., Zuniga, R., & David, E. J. R. (2012).
A preliminary report on the relationships between historical trauma,
collective self-esteem, and mental health among Alaska Native peoples. Journal of Indigenous Research, 1, article 1. Abstract