- Develop a personal relationship with an exceptional CBPP student.
- Meet promising future graduates who represent excellent potential employees or internship candidates.
- Connect with your community and CBPP.
- Networking opportunities with other business leaders.
- Share your knowledge and experience with students to make a difference in their personal lives and careers.
For more information or if you are interested in becoming a mentor, please contact
Dr. Terry A. Nelson
Faculty Program Director