Save the Date!
April 16-17, 2015 at the Sheraton Anchorage Hotel
Nominate outstanding direct service professionals!
Alaska Alliance for Direct Service Careers
Outstanding Direct Service Professionals of the Year Awards
Now accepting nominations for outstanding direct service professionals who work in the following support areas:
- People with Traumatic Brain Injuries
- People with Severe Mental Illness
- People with Alzheimer’s Disease and Other Age-Related Dementia/Elder Care
- People in Treatment for Chronic Alcoholism/Substance Abuse
- People with Development Disabilities
Submission Deadline: January 16, 2015
Winners will receive:
- $1,000 AND
- a paid trip to the 2015 Full Lives Conference to accept this honor*
- AND free registration to the 2016 Full Lives Conference!
*Paid trip is only applicable to winners who live outside of the Anchorage/Mat-Su area.
Download application for further details (PDF 55KB)
Volunteer at the conference!
We always need volunteers and this is a great way to attend the conference for free! Contact the conference coordinator if you are interested in volunteering and she will send you a list tasks to choose from.
Full Lives receives funding and support from the Alaska Mental Health Trust Authority and UAA Center for Human Development Trust Training Cooperative.