In keeping with the above objectives, the expected outcome of the AEST program is that the graduates will have:
- An ability to use advanced methods of analysis;
- An ability to understand and apply advanced environmental engineering theory;
- An ability to understand and apply advanced scientific theory;
- An ability to integrate advanced technical information from different science and engineering disciplines;
- An ability to conduct advanced environmental science research (MS-AEST option only); and
- An ability to manage projects and function in a professional environment.