Apply to UAA: Written instructions on how to apply for admission.
- Apply for Financial Aid (if needed): Written instructions on how to apply for financial aid.
- Send transcripts to UAA: Request Anchorage School District transcripts from the ASD website. For all other transcripts, you will need to contact the institution for instructions and cost.
- Take ACCUPLACER Test: For more information regarding testing times and cost, visit the Advising & Testing Center website.
- Schedule appointment with advisor: Contact Heather De Loach at 786-6426 to schedule an appointment with David Morrison, Ray Noble, or Rex Plunkett.
- Register for classes: written instructions [PDF] on how to register for classes.
- Purchase supplies/textbooks: Visit the UAA Bookstore’s webpage to determine your cost.