- Traditional lecture courses have regular meeting times in an instructional lab.
- Students meet with the instructor and the rest of the class at a specific time each week. CNT classes meet at the University Center in room 127, 135, or 136.
- Instructors set deadlines and the entire class moves through the coursework at the same time.
- E-Learning courses (formerly called Distance Education courses) are taught completely online via E-Live software.
- Instructors set meeting dates/times and assignment deadlines.
- Students must have access to a computer that meets the computer/software requirements for the course they are taking.
- If the course requires online meetings, students must purchase a headset and microphone.
- Some courses require students to collaborate on group projects.
View Computer & Networking Technology course descriptions.