Graduate Students: Apply for Admission
- Review the admission requirements below.
- Click the Apply for Admission link.
- Submit the required documents.
- International Documents (If necessary)
- (Optional) Resume or CV
Graduate Certificate or Master Degree
- Earned at least a Bachelors of Science degree in engineering, science or equivalent areas (specific areas should be approved by the Program/Department Chair) from an accredited university with a minimum grade of "B" average in the last two years of undergraduate work.
Required Admission Documents
Graduate admission application and $75 fee (See Apply for Admissions link below)
Official transcripts reflecting completion of all baccalaureate or master degrees as well as any transcripts with graduate credit
- All requested transcripts and test scores must be official and remain in an envelope sealed by the issuing institution. Students do not need to request transcripts from any University of Alaska Campus.
- International students: Please visit the UAA International Student Services website for more information and further requirements.
- Please send official transcripts to:
University of Alaska Anchorage
Office of Admissions
P.O. Box 141629
Anchorage, AK 99514-1629
** GRE test is not required for admission into the ESM program.
For more information about admission to the Graduate School program at the University of Alaska Anchorage, see Chapter 10 of the University Course Catalog.