Prof. Kenrick Mock
Mock, K., Hoanca, B., Weaver, J., Milton, M. (2012). Poster: Real-Time Continuous Iris Recognition for Authentication Using an Eye Tracker. The 19th ACM Conference on Computer and Communications Security, Raleigh NC, Oct. 16-18, 2012.
Weaver, J., Mock, K., Hoanca, B. (2011). Gaze-Based Password Authentication through Automatic Clustering of Gaze Points. Proceedings of the 2011 IEEE International Conference on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics. SMC 2011, October 9-12, 2011, Anchorage, AK.
Prof. Randy Moulic
United States Patent
2012 US Filing 13/603,585 - Prevention of Texting While Operating a Motor Vehicle.
2012 US Filing 13/604,686 - Dynamic Optmization of Mobile Services.
2012 US Pat. 8,273,648 B2, granted Sep. 25 - Circuit Structures and Methods with Beol Layers Configured to Block Electromagnetic Edge Interference.
2012 US Pat. 8,238,624 B2, granted Aug. 7 - Hybrid Medical Image Processing.
2011 US Filing 13/045,957 - Situation-Driven Spontaneous Networking.
Prof. Sam Siewert
2006 S. Siewert, Real-time Embedded Components and Systems, Charles River Media / Thomson Delmar Learning, ISBN 1584504684.
1) S. Siewert, D. Nelson, "Solid State Drives in Storage and Embedded Applications", Intel Technical Journal, July 2009.
2) G. Nutt, S. Brandt, A. Griff, and S. Siewert, "Dynamically Negotiated Resource Management for Virtual Environment Applications", IEEE Transactions on Knowledge and Data Engineering, MMIS'97 special section, August 1999.
1) S. Siewert, Greg Scott, "Next Generation Scalable and Efficient Data Protection", Intel Developer's Forum, San Francisco, California, September 2011.
2) S. Siewert, "Storage Acceleration, Driven by Autonomic Software", Storage and Networking Industry Association, Storage Developer's Conference, Santa Clara, California, September 2010.
3) S. Siewert, M. Vidalon, "Building a Continuing Education Program for Embedded Systems with Labs and Distance Support", IACEE 11thWorld Conference on Continuing Engineering Ed., May 2008.
4) S. Siewert, Zach Pfeffer, "An Embedded Real-Time Autonomic Architecture", IEEE Denver Technical Conference, April 2005.
5) S. Siewert, "IO Latency Hiding in Pipelined Architectures", IEEE Denver Tech. Conf., April 2005.
6) Z. Pfeffer, S. Siewert, "A Machine to Support Autonomic Computing", IEEE Denver Tech. Conf., April 2005.
7) S. Siewert, "Experiments with a Real-Time Multi-Pipeline Architecture for Shared Control", IEEE Aerospace Conference, Big Sky, Montana, March 2001.
8) S. Siewert and G. Nutt, "Multi-Epoch Scheduling within the Real-Time Execution Performance Agent Framework", IEEE Real-Time Systems Symposium, Orlando, Florida, November 2000.
9) S. Siewert, G. Nutt, and E. Hansen, "The Real-Time Execution Performance Agent - An Approach for Balancing Hard and Soft Real-Time Execution for Space Applications ", Int'l Symposium on AI, Robotics, and Automation in Space, Noordwijk, Holland, June 1999.
10) R. Shepperd, J. Willis, E. Hansen, J. Faber, S. Siewert, "DATA-CHASER: A Demonstration of Advanced Mission Operations Technologies", IEEE Aerospace Conference, 1998.
11) S. Siewert and E. Hansen, "Lowering the Cost of Mission Operations Through End-to-End Automation", Int'l Symposium on AI, Robotics, and Automation in Space, Tokyo, Japan, June 1997.
12) S. Siewert, G. Nutt, and M. Humphrey, "Real-Time Parametrically Controlled In-Kernel Pipelines", Third IEEE Real-time Technology and Applications Symposium, Montreal, Canada, June 1997.
13) G. Radideau, S. Chien, J. Willis, S. Siewert, P. Stone, "Interactive, Repair-Based Planning and Scheduling for Shuttle Payload Operations", IEEE Aerospace Conference, Big Sky, Montana, 1997.
14) S. Siewert and Elaine Hansen, "A Distributed Operations Automation Testbed to Evaluate System Support for Autonomy and Operator Interaction Protocols", The ESA/DLR 4th International Symposium on Space Mission Operations and Ground Data Systems, Munich, Germany, Sept. 1996.
15) S. Siewert and L. McClure, "A System Architecture to Advance Small Satellite Mission Operations Autonomy", 9th Annual AIAA/Utah State University Conference on Small Satellites, Logan, Utah, September 1995.