Health, Physical Education & Recreation Career Pathways
The Health, Physical Education & Recreation department is committed to excellence in offering courses within the discipline of physical education and related disciplines.
Click on any of the career opportunities to learn more about typical tasks, tools & technology, knowledge, skills, abilities, work activities, work context, job zone, interests, work styles, work values, related occupations, wages, and employment trends for that career.
- Physical Education Teacher
- Corporate Wellness Director
- Sport & Fitness Instructor
- Health & Exercise Specialist
- Outdoor Guide
- Recreation Leader
- Pre-Physical Therapy Preparation
- Sports Medicine
Recommended Pre-College Requirements*
- Algebra II
- Computer Applications
- Reading and Writing Skills
- Variety of Physical Activities
1/2 - 1 1/2 Years
Occupational Endorsement Certificate
Bachelor and Graduate Programs
- Health & Fitness Leadership Emphasis
- Adventure Leadership Emphasis
Physical Education Teacher Prep
- Graduate-level program- Contact department.