Community Engagement Fair
Here is a sneak peak of the participants at this year's Community Engagement Fair:
- Alaska Aviation Museum
- Alaska Botanical Gardens
- Alaska Military Youth Academy
- Alaska World Affairs Council
- American Cancer Society
- American Diabetes Association
- American Heart Association
- American Red Cross of Alaska
- Blood Bank of Alaska
- Catholic Social Services
- Denali Alaskan Federal Credit Union
- Dr. Charles Michaels Dentist Office
- GCSIT Solutions
- Girls on the Run Southcentral
- Habitat for Humanity Anchorage/The Restore
- Hope Community Resources
- Junior Achievement of Alaska
- Nordic Skiing Association of Anchorage
- People Mover - Municipality of Anchorage
- PFLAG Anchorage Chapter
- Spirit Path Yoga & Wellness Center, LLC
- The Alaska Club
- Visit Anchorage - Chamber of Commerce
Date and Time
|Thursday, May 15, 2014
|10:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
|UAA Student Union (Next to Wells Fargo Sports Center)
|$75.00* per initial table ($25.00 for each additional table)
**No charge for non-profit organizations.
One 6 x 2 foot table with draping, two chairs, and includes lunch. If you will need additional requirements such as electrical outlets or additional chairs, please indicate this on the registration form.
Please contact Kimberly Swiantek at (907) 786-1994, firstname.lastname@example.org,
with any additional questions.
Each year organizations are also invited to donate a door prize
to be given out at the opening and closing ceremony. If you would like to
donate a prize, please contact Chris Triplett at (907) 786-1265, email@example.com, Prize Committee.