Respectful Workplace Training
The Office of Campus Diversity and Compliance will be sponsoring Respectful Workplace Training workshops for both employees and supervisors. If you or your employees are interested in attending, please feel free to come to any of the following sessions. Pre-registration is not required.
Respectful Workplace for Employees
Thursday, April 16, 2–4 p.m. in University Lake Building, Room 104
Respectful Workplace for Supervisors
Wednesday, April 15, 9–11 a.m. in University Lake Building, Room 104
If you are interested in training for a specific group or department, or have additional questions, please feel free to contact Mandee Mlcek, compliance specialist, at (907) 786-4788 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Title IX Training
We are in the process of planning our training calendar for upcoming Title IX training. You do have the option of attending an upcoming in person training as the dates become available, or faculty and staff do have the option to complete the training through UAOnline SkillSoft. You may find the online training by following these steps:
2. Clock on "Employee Services" or the "Employee" tab and press "Enter"
3. Click on "Employee E-Learning"
4. Click on "SkillSoft" ( You will see a warning that you are leaving the University web system) Click "Submit"
5. The University of Alaska SkillPort site will be displayed
6.In the Search - and - Learn panel, type a keyword or phrase in the "Search for" field. Type "Title IX Higher Education"
7. Click "Search" and "Launch"
8. After completing, click the "Exit" button at the end. DO NOT use the X "close window" button or Scores and bookmarks may be lost if you do not use the SkillPort Player's Exit button
If you have any question regarding Title IX training, or would like additional Quickstart information regarding SkillSoft online training please feel free to contact email@example.com
Have Questions Regarding Title IX?
Please access our FAQ's regarding the University of Alaska and Title IX! For additional information please contact our office or find information by accessing our Title IX page on the left hand navigation bar!