Dr. Jeff Welker is collaborating on the following studies:
- Foraging ecology of Lake Clark Wolves: an isotope study of food webs: NPS-ENRI-P Spencer, B Cohn, J Welker
- Plant-herbivore interactions in W. Greenland: ENRI-Penn State University:
J Welker, P Sullivan, S Cahoon, E Post
- Ancient C cycling in the High Arctic: ENRI, UC Irvine, UC Santa Barbara: J Welker, P Sullivan, C Czimczik and J Schimel
- Tundra landscape changes and controls on long-term shrub expansion in N AK: ENRI & IAB: J Welker, K Tape and R Reuss
- Atmospheric circulation processes controlling continential-scale precipitation isotope geochemistry-ENRI & Purdue University: J Welker, Gabe Bowen, Z Liu
- Goose-vegetation interactions in AK: changes with advancement of the northern growing season: ENRI, USGS, Utah State University: K Beard, J Schmultz, P Sullivan and J Welker
- Permafrost melt water use by tundra plants: ENRI, IARC and IAB: J Cable, J Welker, & D McGuire
Dr. Birgit Hagedorn is in collaboration with:
- Quaternary Research Center, University of Washington, Seattle.
- Water and Environmental Research Center, University of Alaska Fairbanks.
- Environmental Protection Agency, Anchorage.
Dr. Frank von Hippel is collaborating with:
and with the following agencies:
- John Postlethwait and William Cresko at the University of Oregon
- Michael Bell at Stony Brook University
- Todd O'Hara, Andres Lopez and Mark Wipfli at UAF.
- Bureau of Land Management (BLM)
- US Fish and Wildlife Service (USF&WS)
- US Geological Service (USGS).
Dr. Paddy Sullivan collaborates with colleagues at:
- University of Alaska Fairbanks
- University of Toledo
- Marine Biological Laboratory
- University of California Santa Barbara
- Colorado State University
- Fort Lewis College
Dr. Liliya Vugmeyster collaborates with:
- Robert L. Vold, Dept. of Applied Science, College of William and Mary
- James C. McKnight ; Dept. of Physiology and Biophysics, Boston University School of Medicine
- Gina L. Hoatson, Dept. of Physics, College of William and Mary
- Dmitry Ostrovsky, Dept. of Mathematics, University of Alaska Anchorage
- Andrew S. Lipton, Sarah D. Burton, Joseph J. Ford ; Pacific Northwest National Laboratory
- Arthur G. Palmer, Ying Li, Dept. of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Columbia University