Graduate Programs with Project Requirement or Option
Several graduate degree programs offer the option of a project as a final degree requirement. Programs that have projects are:
College of Business & Public Policy:
Need help formatting your project?
Please review your Program Project Handbook (see below). If you need additional help in using MS Word to format your thesis, check out UAA Continuing Education. They offer a wonderful course in MS Word 2010 for Formatting Thesis/Dissertation. See Workshops tab.
Please use the following examples to format your Project Signature and Title Pages:
Project Submission Instructions
All projects must be submitted to the Graduate School and the UA Institutional Repository to complete degree requirements.
Instructions for Submitting Projects:
1. Final projects must have completed Signature Page and be approved by the College dean.
2. Graduate programs must email a project submission packet to:
3. Project submission packets must include:
4. Upon receipt of the packet, the Graduate School will:
5. The Consortium Library will upload the project into the UA Institutional Repository currently known as ScholarWorks@UA.
Website in Process. All Project Handbooks will be located here.