If you're new to grant writing, this Powerpoint from UAA's own Dr. Audrey Taylor is a great primer. These grant-writing tips may be helpful as well.
In brief, the Green Fee Board requires the following from student proposals:
- Proposed projects must promote sustainability in the UAA community.
- Proposals must be supported by at least one Faculty Advisor.
- A student Project Representative must be responsible for the proposal.
- Project Representatives must be enrolled in at least three (3.0) credits at UAA.
- Project Representatives must disclose any potential conflicts of interest.
- If a proposal is approved, Project Representatives must be prepared to sign a contract and work with the Green Fee Board.
Proposals will be evaluated by the Green Fee Board on an ongoing basis. The Board does not currently maintain any deadlines for proposal submissions. Any questions regarding the proposal guidelines can be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org