The mission of Institutional Research is to enhance institutional effectiveness at University of Alaska Anchorage (UAA) by providing leadership and information services which support and strengthen decision-making, assessment, strategic planning and policy formation throughout the University.
- Identify UAA information needs and improve university-wide management information access, collection, retrieval, and reporting.
- Improve UAA assessment of its institutional effectiveness and progress toward its mission, values, and goals.
- Support and promote university operational, tactical, long-range and strategic planning.
- Assist the University in remaining informed and/or responding to issues that directly affect it.
- Administer IR office to assure highest quality of information services is provided to the University.