Student Information Center
(The One Stop)
The Student Information Center effectively serves as a liaison in providing assistance through all aspects of a student's education. Information advisors accomplish this by delivering accurate information and support in a courteous and caring environment.
Stay ahead of the curve and keep your enrollment running smoothly semester-to-semester.
UAA One Stop is your primary source for help with admissions, financial aid, registration, records, veterans assistance, and international student services. If you have a need that we can't assist with, we will help to identify someone who can.
1. Plan ahead. Some processes can take 2 to 4 weeks if documents are needed from another place.
2. Email is the official method of communication. Set your preferred email at UAOnline to an account you read daily. Also, forward your UAA assigned email to that account.
3. Learn how to use UAOnline. We can help with this—just stop in or call. Most of the information you need to manage your finances, class schedule, and enrollment status is there.
4. Stay on track. Use DegreeWorks at UAOnline and meet with your advisor at least once per semester to stay on track for graduation.
5. Expecting a refund? Sign up for direct deposit in UAOnline so you get the funds faster.
6. Stay connected. Make sure to keep your contact information up to date so that we can reach you.