Students majoring in another subject who wish to minor in Psychology must complete a total of 18 credits in Psychology, of which 6 must be upper division. Requirements include the following:
- 3 cr - PSY 111 General Psychology
- You must take three (3) of the Psychology courses on the list below:
- 3 cr - PSY 150 Life Span Development
- 3 cr - PSY 260 Statistics for Psychology
- 4 cr - PSY 261 & PSY 261L Research Methods in Psychology with the lab
- 3 cr - PSY 345 Abnormal Psychology
- 4 cr - PSY 355 & PSY 355L Learning and Cognition with the lab
- 3 cr - PSY 368 Personality
- 3 cr - PSY 370 Biological Psychology
- 3 cr - PSY 375 Social Psychology
- Take any two (2) additional Psychology courses (for 6 credits total). These may be elective courses or additional courses from the previous list.
Submit the following form to Rebecca Bosek. Her contact information is 907-786-1625 and her email is email@example.com.