The purpose of the Accounting Club
Scholarship is to offer financial assistance for tuition and other related educational expenses to a University of Alaska Anchorage student who is enrolled in at least nine (9) credits with a declared major in Accounting, and to encourage non-traditional students to pursue academic endeavors.
Award amount is a minimum $500 per academic year
- Applicants must be in good academic standing with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0.
- Applicant must be formally admitted into an undergraduate Accounting degree-seeking program at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
- Applicant must plan on enrolling at least ¾-time (nine (9) credits) at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
- Applicant should demonstrate an involvement in extra-curricular activities, with specific involvement in the UAA Accounting Club.
- Applicant must have junior or senior standing and have completed a 300-level Accounting course or be enrolled in a 300-level Accounting course during the semester of the award.
- Preference will be given to applicants demonstrating financial need.
- Preference will be given to non-traditional students.
- Applicant must be enrolled in the semester for which the award is made.
To apply for this scholarship please make sure you meet all of the qualifications above, and then login to the secured area of UAOnline to complete the electronic scholarship application.