The purpose of the Alaska Air Show Association Scholarship is to provide financial assistance for tuition and other related educational expenses to students enrolled in any one of UAA Aviation Technology Division AAS or BSAT degree programs.
- Applicant should demonstrate motivation, academic and leadership potential.
- Applicant must be in good academic standing with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.5.
- Applicant must have already completed at least 15 credit hours of course work at UAA.
- Applicant must be a full-time student (12 credits) attending the University of Alaska Anchorage, unless applicant is serving on active duty in one of the Armed Forces of the United States, in which case, the recipient may be less than a full-time student.
- Applicant must be fully admitted to any one of UAA Aviation Technology Division AAS or BSAT degree programs.
- Applicant may be a U.S. citizen, Alaskan resident, or out-of-state resident.
To apply for this scholarship please make sure you meet all of the qualifications above, and then login to secured area of UAOnline to complete the electronic scholarship application.