The purpose of the Al Bramstedt Jr. Scholarship is to provide financial assistance for tuition and other related educational expenses to journalism students who are Alaska residents at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
Award amount is a minimum $1,000 per academic year
- Applicant should demonstrate motivation, academic and leadership potential.
- Applicants must be in good academic standing with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.0.
- Applicant must be formally admitted into a Journalism degree-seeking program at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
- Applicant must plan on enrolling part-time or full-time at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
- Applicant may be an incoming or continuing student at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
- Applicant must be an Alaska resident.
- Applicant must be enrolled in the semester for which the award is made.
- Please make sure you meet all of the qualifications above
- Login to UAOnline and complete the Scholarship Application