The UAA Alumni Association awards six (6) $1000 scholarships each academic year to one student from each school or college at UAA, funds permitting.
- Recipient must be in good academic standing with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.0.
- Recipient must be formally admitted into a degree or certificate seeking program within one of the following UAA schools/colleges: College of Business and Public Policy, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Health and Social Welfare, Community & Technical College, College of Engineering, and the College of Education.
- Recipient must enroll full-time (12 credits for undergraduate, 9 credits for graduate) at UAA.
- Applicant may be an incoming or continuing student at UAA.
- Preference will be given to students who are Alaska high school graduates.
To apply for this scholarship please make sure you meet all of the qualifications above, and then login to secured area of UAOnline to complete the electronic scholarship application.