The purpose of the Anchorage Republican Women Scholarship is to provide financial support to students attending the University of Alaska Anchorage.
Award amount is $500 per academic year
- Applicant should demonstrate motivation, academic and leadership potential.
- Applicants must be in good academic standing with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.0 for undergraduate and 3.0 for graduate.
- Applicant must be formally admitted into an undergraduate, graduate, certificate, and/or vocational degree-seeking program at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
- Applicant must plan on enrolling full-time (twelve (12) credits for undergraduate and nine (9) credits for graduate) at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
- Applicant may be an incoming or continuing student at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
- Applicant must be an Alaskan resident.
- Please make sure you meet all of the qualifications above
- Login to UAOnline and complete the electronic Scholarship Application