The purpose of the UAA Bookstore Scholarship is to provide financial assistance for book expenses to students who demonstrate financial need.
- Recipient must enroll in enough gredits to be considered part-time (6 credits for undergraduates or 5 credits for graduates) at the University of Alaska Anchorage for the semester in which the award is made.
- Applicants must be in good academic standing with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.0.
- Applicant must be formally admitted into an Associate or Bachelor degree-seeking program at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
- Applicant must demonstrate financial need as determined by the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Please make sure you meet all of the qualifications above
- Login to UAOnline and complete the electronic Scholarship Application