The purpose of the Bradford Tuck Scholarship is to provide support for students enrolled in the economics program at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
Award amount is a minimum $500 per academic year
- Applicant should demonstrate motivation, academic and leadership potential.
- Applicant must be in good academic standing with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.75.
- Applicant must be a student with Junior or Senior standing attending the University of Alaska Anchorage.
- Applicant must be a declared Economics major or have an interest in economics as demonstrated by the completion of at least 12 credits in economic courses.
- Applicant must plan on enrolling full-time (twelve (12) credits for undergraduate) at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
- Applicant may be an incoming or continuing student at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
- Applicant may be a U.S. citizen, non-U.S. citizen, Alaska resident, or out-of-state resident.
To apply for this scholarship please make sure you meet all of the qualifications above, and then login to secured area of UAOnline to complete the electronic scholarship application.