The purpose of the Brown Schoenheit Memorial Scholarship is to offer financial assistance for tuition and other educational expenses to students who are formally admitted into a Music degree-seeking program at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
Award amount is a minimum $500 per academic year
- Applicants should demonstrate motivation, academic and leadership potential, and musical ability.
- Applicant must be in good academic standing with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.0.
- Applicant must be formally admitted into a Music degree-seeking program at the University of Alaska Anchorage by the start of the semester for which the award is to be made.
- Applicant must be a Music major with emphasis in an orchestral instrument. Preference will be given to a flute student.
- Applicant must plan on enrolling at least half-time (six credits) at the University of Alaska Anchorage for the semester in which the award is to be made.
- Applicant may be an incoming or continuing student at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
- Applicant may be a U.S. citizen, non-U.S.. citizen, Alaska resident, or out-of-state resident.
- Preference will be given to applicants who intend to pursue a career in Alaska upon graduating.
- Please make sure you meet all of the qualifications above
- Login to UAOnline and complete Scholarship Application