The purpose of the Culinary Arts and Hospitality Scholarship is to offer financial assistance for tuition and other related educational expenses to full-time students at the University of Alaska Anchorage majoring in Culinary Arts.
Award amount is a minimum $500 per academic year
- Recipient must be a full-time student attending UAA with a declared major in Culinary Arts and Hospitality Program.
- Recipient must document eight or more hours of volunteerism to the Culinary arts and Hospitality Program.
- Recipient must be in good academic standing and must have at least a 2.5 GPA.
- Recipient must be, at least, in their second semester of the program and must have successfully completed a minimum of nine credits in the Culinary Arts and Hospitality Program.
- Please make sure you meet all of the qualifications above
- Login to UAOnline and complete the Scholarship Application
- For more information on how to apply for this scholarship, please contact the Culinary Arts Department: (907) 786-1487