The purpose of the Eduardo Gustavo Prieto Scholarship is to encourage students in leadership, research and development, and business entrepreneurship. This scholarship was established in memory of Eduardo Gustavo Prieto, a CIRI Shareholder descendent, and a student of UAA College of Business & Public Policy, Department of Logistics.
Award amount is a minimum $500 per academic year
- Applicant should demonstrate motivation, academic and leadership potential.
- Applicants must be in good academic standing with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.0 for undergraduate and 3.0 for graduate.
- Applicant must be formally admitted into a Logistics or Business degree-seeking program within the College of Business & Public Policy at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
- Applicant must plan on enrolling full-time (twelve (12) credits for undergraduate and nine (9) credits for graduate) at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
- Applicant may be an incoming or continuing student at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
- Applicant may be a U.S. citizen, non-U.S. citizen, Alaska resident, or out-of-state resident.
- Preference will be given to applicants who are engaged in research and development or have expressed entrepreneurial initiative.
- Please make sure you meet all of the qualifications above
- Login to UAOnline and complete the Scholarship Application