UAA Eduardo Gustavo Prieto Scholarship
The purpose of the Eduardo Gustavo Prieto Scholarship is to encourage students in leadership, research and development, and business entrepreneurship. This scholarship was established in memory of Eduardo Gustavo Prieto, a CIRI Shareholder descendent, and a student of UAA College of Business & Public Policy, Department of Logistics.
Award amount is a minimum $500 per academic year
- Applicant should demonstrate motivation, academic and leadership potential.
- Applicants must be in good academic standing with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.0 for undergraduate and 3.0 for graduate.
- Applicant must be formally admitted into a Logistics or Business degree-seeking program within the College of Business & Public Policy at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
- Applicant must plan on enrolling full-time (twelve (12) credits for undergraduate and nine (9) credits for graduate) at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
- Applicant may be an incoming or continuing student at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
- Applicant may be a U.S. citizen, non-U.S. citizen, Alaska resident, or out-of-state resident.
- Preference will be given to applicants who are engaged in research and development or have expressed entrepreneurial initiative.
To apply for this scholarship please make sure you meet all of the qualifications above, and then login to secured area of UAOnline to complete the electronic scholarship application.