The purpose of the English Book Award Scholarship is to offer financial assistance for textbooks to a full-time student who is attending UAA (Anchorage campus), and who has declared a major in English, literature option.
Award amount is a minimum of $100 per academic year.
- Applicant must be attending UAA (Anchorage campus).
- Applicants must be in good academic standing with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.0.
- Applicant must be formally admitted into an undergraduate or graduate degree-seeking English program, literature option.
- Applicant must plan on enrolling full-time (twelve (12) credits for undergraduate and nine (9) credits for graduate).
- Applicant may be a U.S. citizen, non-U.S. citizen, Alaska resident, or out-of-state resident.
- Applicant must be enrolled in the semester for which the award is made.
To apply for this scholarship please make sure you meet all of the qualifications above, and then login to secured area of UAOnline
to complete the electronic scholarship application.
*To have preference for this scholarship please submit the additional information below to supplement the online application.
- Preference given to students who submit a one page application explaining their financial need, academic qualifications, and post-graduate plans.