The purpose of the Evergreen Business Capital Scholarship is to offer financial assistance for tuition and other related educational expenses to a University of Alaska Anchorage student who is admitted to a degree program through the College of Business and Public Policy.
Award amount is $1,000 per academic year
To apply for this scholarship please make sure you meet all of the qualifications above, and then login to the secured area of UAOnline to complete the electronic scholarship application.
- Applicant should demonstrate motivation, academic and leadership potential.
- Applicants must be in good academic standing with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.0 for an undergraduate and 3.0 for a graduate.
- Applicant must be formally admitted into a degree-seeking program at the University of Alaska Anchorage College of Business & Public Policy.
- Applicant must plan on enrolling at least part-time or full-time.
- Preference will be given to applicants with a junior or senior class standing.
- Preference will be given to students pursuing a real estate and property management concentration.
- Applicant may be a U.S. citizen, non-U.S. citizen, Alaska resident, or out-of-state resident.
- Applicant must be enrolled in the semester for which the award is made.