The purpose of the UAA Excellence in Speech and Debate Scholarship is to provide financial assistance to a speech and debate team member.
Award amount is a minimum $500 per academic year
- Applicant must be a member of the speech and debate team.
- Applicant should demonstrate motivation, academic and leadership potential.
- Applicant must be in good academic standing with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.0 for undergraduate and 3.0 for graduate.
- Applicant must be formally admitted into an undergraduate, graduate, certificate, and/or vocational degree-seeking program at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
- Applicant may be an incoming or continuing student at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
- Applicant may be a U.S. citizen, non-U.S. citizen, Alaska resident, or out-of-state resident.
FOR INFORMATION ON HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS SCHOLARSHIP PLEASE CONTACT SEAWOLF DEBATE at (907)786-4391.