The purpose of the First Generation Endowed Student Scholarship is to provide scholarships to students who are the first in his/her family to complete a college education.
Award amount is a minimum $2000 per academic year
- First generation student
- Preference for students who demonstrate financial need.
- Preference for students who plan to remain in Alaska.
- Preference for students who are Alaska residents.
- Applicants must be in good academic standing with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.0 for undergraduates and 3.0 for graduate students.
- Applicant must be formally admitted into an undergraduate, graduate, certificate, and/or vocational degree-seeking program at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
- Applicant must plan on enrolling at least half-time (six (6) credits for undergraduate or (five (5) credits for graduate) at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
- Applicant may be an incoming or continuing student at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
To apply for this scholarship please make sure you meet all of the qualifications above, and then login to secured area of UAOnline to complete the electronic scholarship application.