The purpose of the Glenn Massay Endowed Scholarship is to provide financial assistance for tuition and other related expenses to full-time or part-time, non-traditional students with dependent children seeking either an associate or a bachelor degree a the Matanuska-Susitna College.
should demonstrate motivation, academic and leadership potential.
- Applicant must be in good academic standing with a minimum cumulative grade
point average of 2.5 for undergraduate and 3.0 for graduate.
- Applicant must be able to demonstrate financial need.
- Applicant must be a non-traditional student with dependent children.
- Applicant must be seeking either an associate or a bachelor degree at the Matanuska-Susitna College.
- Please make sure you meet all of the
- Login to UAOnline and
complete the Scholarship Application