The purpose of the Hal Horton & Floyd Saltz Aviation Memorial Scholarship Fund is to offer financial assistance for tuition and other educational expenses to full-time students who are formally admitted in an Aviation degree-seeking program at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
Award amount is a minimum $1,000 per academic year
- Applicant should demonstrate motivation, academic and leadership potential.
- Applications should demonstrate a strong interest in the aviation industry.
- Applicants must be in good academic standing with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.0. Preference will be given to applicants with a minimum grade point average of 3.0.
- Applicant must be admitted into an Aviation Technology degree-seeking program at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
- Applicant must plan on enrolling full-time (twelve (12) credits) at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
- Applicant must have at least a sophomore standing (30 credits or more) by the semester of the award.
- Applicant may be a U.S. citizen, non-U.S. citizen, Alaska resident, or out-of-state resident.
- Preference will be given to Alaskan high school graduates.
- Applicant must be enrolled in the semester for which the award is made.
- Please make sure you meet all of the qualifications above
- Login to UAOnline and complete the Scholarship Application.