The purpose of the Hal Horton & Floyd Saltz Aviation Memorial Scholarship Fund is to offer financial assistance for tuition and other educational expenses to full-time students who are formally admitted in an Aviation degree-seeking program at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
Award amount is a minimum $1,000 per academic year
- Applicant should demonstrate motivation, academic and leadership potential.
- Applications should demonstrate a strong interest in the aviation industry.
- Applicants must be in good academic standing with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.0. Preference will be given to applicants with a minimum grade point average of 3.0.
- Applicant must be admitted into an Aviation Technology degree-seeking program at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
- Applicant must plan on enrolling full-time (twelve (12) credits) at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
- Applicant must have at least a sophomore standing (30 credits or more) by the semester of the award.
- Applicant may be a U.S. citizen, non-U.S. citizen, Alaska resident, or out-of-state resident.
- Preference will be given to Alaskan high school graduates.
- Applicant must be enrolled in the semester for which the award is made.
To apply for this scholarship please make sure you meet all of the qualifications above, and then login to secured area of UAOnline to complete the electronic scholarship application.