The purpose of the Hawk Consultants PM Scholarship is to offer financial assistance for tuition and other educational expenses to students who formally admitted to the Project Management Graduate Program at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
Award amount is $2,000 per academic year
- Applicant should demonstrate motivation, academic and leadership potential.
- Applicants must be in good academic standing with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0
- Applicant must be formally admitted into the Project Management Graduate degree-seeking program within the College of Engineering at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
- Applicant must plan on enrolling at least part-time for the semester of the award at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
- Applicant may be an incoming or continuing student at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
- Applicant may be a U.S. citizen, non-U.S. citizen, Alaska resident, or out-of-state resident.
- Applicant must be enrolled in the semester for which the award is made.
- Please make sure you meet all of the qualifications above
- Login to UAOnline and complete the Scholarship Application