The purpose of the Hewitt V. Lounsbury Scholarship is to provide financial assistance to students majoring in Civil Engineering or Geomatics at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
Award amount is a minimum $500 per academic year
- Applicant should demonstrate motivation, academic and leadership potential.
- Applicant must be in good academic standing with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.5
- Applicant must be formally admitted into a civil engineering degree seeking program or a geomatics degree seeking program (with an emphasis on geomatics rather than GIS).
- Applicant must plan on enrolling at least full time at UAA (12 credits).
- Applicant must be a junior or senior class standing (60 credits earned or more).
- Applicant may be an incoming or continuing student at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
- Applicant must be an Alaskan resident.
- Applicant must be enrolled in the semester for which the award is made.
- Please make sure you meet all of the qualifications above
- Login to UAOnline and complete the Scholarship Application