The purpose of the Hewitt V. Lounsbury
Scholarship is to provide financial assistance to students majoring in Civil Engineering or Geomatics at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
Award amount is a minimum $500 per academic year
- Applicant should demonstrate motivation, academic and leadership potential.
- Applicant must be in good academic standing with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.5
- Applicant must be formally admitted into a civil engineering degree seeking program or a geomatics degree seeking program (with an emphasis on geomatics rather than GIS).
- Applicant must plan on enrolling at least full time at UAA (12 credits).
- Applicant must be a junior or senior class standing (60 credits earned or more).
- Applicant may be an incoming or continuing student at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
- Applicant must be an Alaskan resident.
- Applicant must be enrolled in the semester for which the award is made.
To apply for this scholarship please make sure you meet all of the qualifications above, and then login to secured area of UAOnline to complete the electronic scholarship application.