The purpose of the HRA Apprenticeship and Training Scholarship is to offer financial assistance for tuition and other educational expenses to full-time students majoring in Culinary Arts & Hospitality at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
Award amount is a minimum of $500 per academic year
- Applicant should demonstrate motivation, academic and leadership potential.
- Applicant must be in good academic standing with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.5
- Applicant must be accepted into the Culinary Arts & Hospitality program at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
- Applicant may be an incoming or continuing student at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
- Recipient must be a member in good standing of Local 878 and employed by the Anchorage Hilton, Hotel Captain Cook or Westmark Hotel.
- Applicant must be enrolled in the semester for which the award is made.
- Please make sure you meet all of the qualifications above
- Login to UAOnline and complete the Scholarship Application
- Submit the following information to fully qualify for this scholarship:
- Applicants must submit proof that they are a member in good standing of Local 878 and proof of employment at the Anchorage Hilton, Hotel Captain Cook or Westmark Hotel.
UAA Office of Student Financial Assistance
ATTN: HRA Apprenticeship & Training Scholarship
PO Box 141608
Anchorage AK 99514
UAA at the University Center
3901 Old Seward
Anchorage AK 99503