The purpose of the Jan & Glenn Fredericks Scholarship is to offer financial assistance for tuition and other educational expenses to full-time students who are formally admitted into a Business degree-seeking program at the University of Alaska Anchorage with preference to those that are Alaska Native ethnicity. This scholarship is offered in an effort to attract and retain more Alaska Native students to UAA and to encourage Alaska Native students to go into the field of business.
- Applicant should demonstrate motivation, academic and leadership potential.
- Applicants must be in good academic standing with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.0 for undergraduate and 3.0 for graduate.
- Applicant must be formally admitted into a Business degree-seeking program at the University of Alaska Anchorage by the start of the semester of the award.
- Applicant must plan on enrolling full-time (twelve (12) credits for undergraduate and nine (9) credits for graduate) at the University of Alaska Anchorage by the start of the semester of the award.
- Applicant must have at Junior, Senior, or Graduate class-standing by the start of the semester of the award.
- Applicant may be a U.S. citizen, non-U.S. citizen, Alaska resident, or out-of-state resident.
- Preference will be given to students who are of Alaskan ethnicity.
To apply for this scholarship please make sure you meet all of the qualifications above, and then login to secured area of UAOnline to complete the electronic scholarship application.