The purpose of the John Russell Gay Memorial Aviation Scholarship is to provide scholarship support for tuition and other related educational expenses to aviation students attending the University of Alaska Anchorage.
Award amount is a minimum of $500 per academic year.
- Applicant should demonstrate motivation, academic and leadership potential.
- Applicant must be in good academic standing with a minimum grade point average of 2.0.
- Applicant must be enrolled at the University of Alaska Anchorage full/part time.
- Applicant must be fully admitted to any one of UAA Aviation Technology Division AAS or
BSAT degree programs.
- Applicant may be a U.S. citizen, Alaskan resident, or out-of-state resident.
- Please make sure you meet all of the qualifications above
- Login to UAOnline and complete the Scholarship Application.