The purpose of the Kathy Lynn Lynch Veterinary Sciences Scholarship is to offer financial assistance for tuition and other educational expenses to students admitted in to the Veterinary Sciences program at Matanuska-Susitna College of the University of Alaska Anchorage.
- Applicant must be in good academic standing with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.0 (only for those applicants with current or prior college attendance).
- Applicants must be formally admitted into the Veterinary Sciences program at Mat-Su College.
- Applicant must plan on enrolling part-time/full-time at Mat-Su College.
- Applicant may be an incoming or continuing student at the Matanuska-Susitna College.
- Applicant must be enrolled in the semester for which the award is made.
- Please make sure you meet all of the qualifications above
- Login to UAOnline and complete the Scholarship Application