- Applicant should demonstrate motivation, academic and leadership potential.
- Applicants must be in good academic standing with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.0.
- Applicant must be formally admitted to a certificate or degree-seeking program at Kodiak College.
- Applicant must plan on enrolling at least half-time (six (6) credits) at Kodiak College.
- Applicant may be an incoming or continuing student at Kodiak College.
- Applicant may be a U.S. citizen, non-U.S. citizen, Alaska resident, or out-of-state resident.
- Preference will be given to students who have completed at least 12 credits at Kodiak College with a 3.0 cumulative GPA.
Kodiak College Council Scholarship
The purpose of the Kodiak College Council Scholarship is to offer financial assistance for tuition and educational expenses to students pursuing a degree or certificate at Kodiak College.
Award amount is a minimum $500 per academic year