- Applicant should demonstrate motivation, academic and leadership potential.
- Applicants must be in good academic standing with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.0.
- Applicant must be formally admitted to a certificate or degree-seeking program at Kodiak College.
- Applicant must plan on enrolling at least half-time (six (6) credits) at Kodiak College.
- Applicant may be an incoming or continuing student at Kodiak College.
- Applicant may be a U.S. citizen, non-U.S. citizen, Alaska resident, or out-of-state resident.
- Preference will be given to students who have completed at least 12 credits at Kodiak College with a 3.0 cumulative GPA.
Kodiak College Council Scholarship
The purpose of the Kodiak College Council Scholarship is to offer financial assistance for tuition and educational expenses to students pursuing a degree or certificate at Kodiak College.
Award amount is a minimum $500 per academic year
To apply for this scholarship please make sure you meet all of the qualifications above, and then login to secured area of UAOnline to complete the electronic scholarship application.