The purpose of the Leonard Hamilton Scholarship is to provide financial assistance for up to one full academic year for tuition and other educational expenses to students currently enrolled in a degree program at the University of Alaska Anchorage. Applicants must provide proof that they are a Nine Star graduate.
Award amount is $1,000 per academic year
- Recipient must be an Alaskan resident
- Recipient must be admitted to a degree or certificate seeking program at UAA.
- Recipient must be enrolled at least half-time (six credit hours)
- Recipient must be in good academic standing with a 2.0 GPA or above.
- Preference will be given to sophomores or above.
- Recipient must provide proof to be a graduate of Nine Star.
- Please make sure you meet all of the qualifications above
- Login to UAOnline and complete the Scholarship Application
- Submit the additional information below:
Applicant must provide proof that they are a Nine Star graduate (preferably a signed letter on Nine Star letterhead, verifying participation with their preparatory program). This must be mailed or dropped off to the UAA Office of Student Financial Assistance by the deadline, not postmarked by the deadline.
UAA Office of Student Financial Assistance
ATTN: Leonard Hamilton Scholarship
PO Box 141608
Anchorage, AK 99514-1608
UAA at the University Center
3901 Old Seward
Anchorage, AK 99503