The purpose of the Mark A. Beltz Scholarship Fund is to offer financial assistance for tuition and other educational expenses to students who are in financial need and have declared majors for an undergraduate, graduate, or a vocational program in any of the following fields:
Business and Corporate Law
Science and Technology
- Applicant should demonstrate motivation, academic and leadership potential.
- Applicants must be in good academic standing with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.0 for undergraduate and 3.0 for graduate.
- Applicant must be formally admitted into a Political Science, Economics, Business Administration, Business and Corporate Law, or Science and Technology undergraduate, graduate, certificate, and/or vocational degree-seeking program at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
- Applicant must plan on enrolling at least half-time (six (6) credits at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
- Applicant may be an incoming or continuing student at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
- Applicant may be a U.S. citizen, non-U.S. citizen, Alaska resident, or out-of-state resident.
- Preference will be given to:
- Alaska residents
- Applicants who demonstrate financial need
- Applicants who intend to pursue a career in Alaska
To apply for this scholarship, please login to UAOnline and complete the electronic scholarship application.