The purpose of the Melissa J. Wolf Scholarship is to offer financial assistance for tuition and other educational expenses to full-time students who are formally admitted into an Accounting degree-seeking program at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
- Applicant should demonstrate motivation, academic and leadership potential.
- Applicant must be in good academic standing with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.0.
- Applicant must be formally admitted into an Accounting degree-seeking program at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
- Applicant must plan on enrolling full-time (twelve (12) credits) at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
- Applicant may be a U.S. citizen, non-U.S. citizen, Alaska resident, or out-of-state resident.
- Applicant must be enrolled in the semester for which the award is made.
- Preference will be given to students who demonstrate a financial need.
To apply for this scholarship please make sure you meet all of the qualifications above, and then login to secured area of UAOnline to complete the electronic scholarship application.